Ready to make a beautiful career move? We’re hiring our next full-time Patient Care Coordinator! If you’re a people-person with customer service experience, a passion for skincare, and you would like to be part of a growing team, this might be the job for you!
About the Job
The Patient Care Coordinator creates a consistent, positive patient experience by reflecting a professional image, providing exceptional service, and completing tasks in an organized, efficient, and accurate manner.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Empathetic, compassionate demeanor
- Portrays a professional image
- Impeccable communication skills, including exceptional phone etiquette
- The ability to work independently
- Goal driven and action oriented
- Demonstrates high organizational skills with attention to detail
- Computer skills: familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Typing skills: 40 words per minute
- Proficient in problem solving and math
- Project a professional image that reflects the heart and poise of our practice by having a positive attitude, using professional verbal and written language, maintaining a professional appearance including being well-groomed (neat, clean, ironed, appropriate hair and makeup) and portraying professional non-verbal language such as good posture and warm gestures.
- Foster the patient-practice relationship by paying attention to details such as how to pronounce the patient’s name, remembering and using their name often in conversation, and any significant upcoming events they may have scheduled.
- Manage telephone communication with clarity, accuracy, and courtesy.
- Make accurate notes in the electronic medical record (EMR) for all telephone communications.
- Master knowledge of our practice, providers, services, and products offered at our practice.
- Credential our practice, providers, services, and products both over the phone and in the office.
- Team approach and team mentality to all tasks.
- Maintain a healthy work environment with co-workers.
- Establish and work on one-minute goals and complete daily action items until goals are met.
- Manage patients in their consultation decision-making process by providing detailed patient education and following up in a timely manner to all inquiries and questions.
- Master the use of our lead management software as well as our EMR and Practice Management software to complete all assigned tasks.
- Maintain loyalty program points for each patient.
- Respect patients by recognizing their rights and maintaining patient privacy and strict patient confidentiality.
- Complete all tasks in an organized, productive, efficient manner.
- Schedule aesthetic department cosmetic procedures and collect fees.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures and reports.
- Responsible for check-in and check-out process for patients.
- Collect and post patient payments for consultations and treatments.
- Order office supplies and inventory as assigned.
- Assist with insurance authorizations as needed.
- Complete miscellaneous administrative duties and tasks as directed by Dr. Wendel and/or administrative and clinical team.
- Utilize any down time to help out team.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Patient Care Coordinator.