Tattoo Removal, Nashville TN
The cost of tattoo removal may be quicker and cheaper than you think. Dr. Wendel has one of the best Lasers on the market for getting rid of that unwanted tattoo. That often means less total treatments needed. We also used the R20 treatment protocol to speed up the erradication of that unwanted ink.
Do any of the following top ten reasons for Tattoo Removal sound familiar?
- A Break Up: The most common removed tattoo is the name of an ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend or significant other.
- A Wedding: If you are a bride-to-be or a bridesmaid and don't like your tattoo, then an upcoming wedding is a great motivator to get rid of that tattoo once and for all.
- A New Job: Whether you agree or not, some professionals view tattoos as unprofessional.
- A Change in Interests: Do your fraternity letters or that band logo no longer interest you?
- Embarrassment: Yes, some people do care about what their friends, family and others think about them.
- Wardrobe Issues: Does your tattoo clash with you sense of fashion or colors that you want to wear? Is it difficult to keep your tattoo covered.
- To Be a Role Model: Many parents discover it no longer seems cool to have a tattoo, especially on that your children are going to see.
- Altered Body Image: Does your tattoo make you feel bad about yourself or change your image in a negative way?
- Quality of Tattoo: Did the tattoo not turn out the way you wanted or is it low quality?
- Realized that you have a Tattoo: Believe it or not, Ed Helms of the Hangover, Part II is not the only one to sober up and realize he made a big mistake, getting a Mike Tyson-esque tattoo.
Regret. That’s what many people feel after getting a tattoo. If you look in the mirror and shutter at the “permanent” artwork on your skin, there is some good news – it’s not permanent. With Laser Tattoo Removal, it is possible to have your tattoo removed without a trace of any ink left over.
If you wince at any pain you associate with tattoo removal, you will be happy to learn, that the procedure shouldn't’t have you grimacing with disapproval. While there may have been some pain associated with getting a tattoo, there are ways to avoid major discomfort with the use of several methods and products used at Dr. J. J. Wendel Plastic Surgery.
Laser Tattoo Removal
with the RevLite Laser
Dr. Wendel and his associates treat office patients, seeking tattoo removal, with a world-class device called the RevLite Laser with PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse (PTP). This special kind of Laser is well known in the skin care industry for being one of the gentlest because it uses less heat, making it safer and causing less discomfort. The Laser is uniquely engineered for tattoo removal in a way that makes it more powerful and highly efficient at treating even stubborn tattoos.
The RevLite Laser’s strength and unique properties place it as a benchmark of nanopulse technology, making it the established gold standard for laser tattoo removal. Patients who experience the RevLite Laser have a high percentage of satisfaction because of the Laser’s notable results. Many doctors choose the Laser because of its unique ability to provide considerable outcomes on light and dark skin types, even though it is sensitive to the skin. Some of the most difficult-to-remove tattoos are no match for the RevLite Laser, which is capable of treating all tattoo ink colors in all skin types.
TATTOO REMOVAL PROCEDURE
The RevLite Laser tattoo removal treatment is performed in the office at Dr. J. J. Wendel Plastic Surgery located in the heart of Green Hills, Nashville, TN. Depending on the extent your tattoo, treatment can take as little as 5-10 minutes. During your session, The Laser will emit short pulses of Laser light energy onto your skin. The Laser technology features an advanced setting that safely and gently penetrates your skin, targeting the tattoo ink while sparing the surrounding skin. This minimizes any chance of scarring or loss of normal skin color. The Laser energy bursts the tattoo pigment, and over time, your body’s immune system carries the shattered pigment away. Although you will probably notice improvement right away, you will likely need a series of sessions for complete removal of the tattoo.
“How much does tattoo removal cost?”
This is the most common question asked about Laser Tattoo Removal. Put simply, the cost is determined by the size of tattoo and the number of treatments necessary for satisfactory tattoo removal. When you purchase a tattoo removal treatment package in advance, there is a discount for the treatment package.
“How many treatments will I need?”
This is probably the second most common question asked about Laser Tattoo Removal. Based on six determining factors (skin type, tattoo location, tattoo color, amount of ink, scarring and ink layering), Dr. Wendel and his associates can give you an estimate, with a reasonable degree of certainty, for the total number of treatments you will need. The R20 tattoo removal treatment definitely jump starts and speeds the process of ink removal.
For more details, call Dr. J. J. Wendel Plastic Surgery today to see if you’re a candidate for the RevLite Laser tattoo removal procedure, (615) 921-2100.
or your comfort, we use the Zimmer Cryo 6 Cooling System. To learn more, click here.
For company information about the RevLite Laser, click here.
Follow us on Google Plus: